Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PH Roleplay
Grand Opening! Donation Big Sale!
Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events
PH Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from)

3 posters

Go down

[REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from) Empty [REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from)

Post by XavierC Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 am

In Character Information

1. Personal Information

1.1. Firstname: Xavier

1.2. Lastname: Cloyd

1.3. Fullname: Xavier Cloyd

1.4. Date of Birth: 3/22/1990

1.5. Age: 21

1.6. Area of Residence: East LS po

1.7. Gender: Male

1.8. Cellphone Number: None po eh

1.9. Fullname: Xavier Cloyd

2. Education & Background

2.1. What education do you posses: None

3. Health Evaluation

3.1. Medical Condition(s): Fine

4. Criminal Background Evaluation

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: No sir

4.2. ((Wala eh ))

5. Ambition and Suitability Evaluation

5.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

I want to be enlisted as an officer becouse i Feel that i want to help Los santos in some way and beeing a police officer seems like a good move. And beeing an oldtime veteran like me there isnt many other things i know and can do I fell i want to help cleaning the streets of Los Santos and place the criminals where they are supposed to be behind bars And since im pretty good at doing that i fell that i should put my skills into use and help the Los Santos Police department to clean up the city of Los Santos

5.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

My Carriergoals is to grow as an officer and to climb the ranks of the PD up to Captain wich was my old rank and i actually was satisfyed with ive never wanted to be a chief or deputy chief becouse they behind thier desk miss all the funny work on the street So im not gonna want to become one of those bigshots and command people araund Ive been captain and Deputy Chief before and now latest a lieutenant in SAST so i got the experience needed for this job so i think its a good choice to take me

5.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

Ok What is it to say abaut me? Well Xavier Cloyd is my name i was born in San Fierro . My Dad worked the harbor as a longshoreman and my mom worked at the SF general as a nurse. I dont really remember much of her becouse she died when i was a kid but me my dad my brother Bobby and sister Stacy continued as good as we could my Brother eventually ended up a MIA in vietnam during the war. My Sister is now Working as A Assistant District attourney. I was untill abaut 20 years ago working at the SFPD as a captain and head of the SFPD s SIU. But when the budget cut came and they decided to shut down the SIU i was offered a lieutenants job in administration wich mean i was going off the street and getting a lower paycheck. So i Sold my share in the Bridges and dominguez detective agency wich i had started a few years erlier with my SFPD partner joe. We had a special Gay clientel dont ask me how it became like that. But anyway i moved to LS abaut 20 years ago and started Working the PD under Bert vanReeth. Kater moved on to chiefs like Mohammed Ryuzkaki , Luke Shiels , Dev Mercer , Manny Jo. And when Manny became the chief chief i Was promoted to Sergeant. That was one of the happiest days of my life. After that When we got Peter Burke as Cheif i was made Captain and Recriutment leader. That wasnt the right spot for me so when peter decided to open up the SIU naturally i appliead to become the leader. Later when head captain Jesus Hernandez resigned i was made head captain. And still was the Head of the SIU and all the time thru this ive had my loyal friend Harry with me he was made my co commander. After a while Peter was fired and We Got Benjamin Williams as LSPD Chief. He was hardly ever in town and the LSPD without a chief is Hard belive me i tried my best untill i couldent take it more. And i left the PD and joined the FBI for abaut a month before i returned to the PD again this time under Mike Bourne and later Sam Braddock at this time i was overworked and stressed so i started drinking again and alot and managed to loose my badge but with help from friends especially Harry and Luke i came back on my feet rejoined the PD and got a spot as Training Sergeant worked my way back to captain untill one day i was fired on false charges by the later on proved Corrupt PD chief joshua Gratson at this time i joined Luke who had gotten permission from the President to start up the old SAST and i worked there first as a corporal and later lieutenant untill recently. Then i rejoined the LSPD for a short while and left was unemployed and then got affiliated with SanNews and now i wish to join the Federal Bureau of investigation again to try to achive my lieflong goal of beeing the best Law enforcement officer there is.

5.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns:

Also i would like to point out that this is a reinstatement application

5. References

6.1. Are you currently in employment?: No

6.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?: -/-

6.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here. None

Sign the Oath of the LSPD
I solemnly vow upon my honour as a cadet and citizen, to adhere to the rules and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department and to adopt the agency's mission and goals into my every day life. I pledge to be honest in thought, word, and deed; to strive toward my highest learning effort and avail myself of every opportunity to learn to my highest capacity. I will do this by maintaining unimpeachable integrity of behaviour to bring honor upon the San Andreas Police Department. I shall endeavour to give thoughtful, intelligent obedience to the commands of my superiors, to obey the Constitution and laws of my country and the State of San Andreas in a way that will set my behaviour for the remainder of my career with the Los Santos Police Department.
Signed by: Xavier Cloyd

Out of Character Information

7. Personal Information

7.1. Current Age: 16

7.2. Geographical location: Philippines

7.3. Time-zone: GMT+8

7.4. Full Name: Rocky H. Manabat

7.5. (( ScreenShot of your /licenses )): wala pa eh

7.6. (( ScreenShot of your /stats )): wala eh

8. Availability and Communication Evaluation

8.1 Do you posses a fully functioning microphone? Yes

8.2 Are you willing to use Teamspeak while patrolling? Yes

8.2.1 Are you willing to speak, or only listen? Yes

8.3 Weekly time spent online [# of hours]: Lagi ako online kapag na accept ako lalo na kung ako magiging chief (Meron na din po akong experience sa pagigi LSPD sana accept ninyo ako thanks...)

8.4. Alternative Character Name(s), Level(s) & Faction(s): In this server none but In other server I'm LSPD their..

XavierC

Back to top Go down

[REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from) Empty Re: [REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from)

Post by Stark Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:41 am

I like your application form but:
Screen Shot of Licenses None
Screen Shot of Stats None
Educational Background None :
Please answer this educational Background Example:
Graduated at Los Santos University BS Criminology

NOTE: Please take a screenshot of your /stats
Type /stats in game tpos kuhanan mo ng SS post mo dito
sa licenses ganun dn /licenses

and one more thing you must be Level 3+ first
please read the requirements first before posting
thank you
https://phroleplay.rpg-board.net/t46-lspdrequirements-must-read

*DENIED*
Stark
Stark
Administrator
Administrator

https://phroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from) Empty Re: [REJECTED] Xavier Cloyd (Chief Application from)

Post by nainai10 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

@sir stark, pano po ung akin .. denied din... ano ba yan.. need requirement na lvl3... GANGMAN nalang ako walang requirement...
nainai10
nainai10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:21 pm

@nainai10

paaus ng sau at ska kc mrun tyong requirements na level + pa read na dn ng Requirements
tpos apply k nlng ulet ng LSPD if lvl 3+ kna
Stark
Stark
Administrator
Administrator

https://phroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down