Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PH Roleplay
Grand Opening! Donation Big Sale!
Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events
PH Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee Empty [ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee

Post by Chad_Lee Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:11 pm

In Character Information

1. Personal Information

1.1. Firstname: Chad

1.2. Lastname: Lee

1.3. Fullname: Chad_Lee

1.4. Date of Birth: 05/08/91

1.5. Age: 21

1.6. Area of Residence: Currently None

1.7. Gender: Male

1.8. Cellphone Number: 2545

1.9. Fullname: Chad_Lee

2. Education & Background

2.1. What education do you posses: College Graduate (Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering

3. Health Evaluation

3.1. Medical Condition(s): Good

4. Criminal Background Evaluation

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: Yes, (test jail by sir tony_stark)

4.2. (( Please Post your /stats ScreenShot here )) : [ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee Stats_zps7b6331bb

5. Ambition and Suitability Evaluation

5.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):
because, im a strict and loyal player of this server. i thought that this server will be not that effective in roleplay without a police.
in real life you need a police also in roleplay..you need to prevent crimes and make your duties like in real life.sorry for short explanation
but thats all what i thought.

5.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 70 words)):
my career goals..hmm let me see..well i am a computer engineer, maybe soon ill work on real life..but im planning to develop a game like this.
maybe thats why i play in here..to get ideas to give i deas..and others that me and others will benefit.

5.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):
well im 6'1" tall..too tall i hate it Smile.. im like a skeleton..haha because im too thin.i like developing, programming, gaming, hacking - but in any case i wont use it here, i also am a very strict person. but when it comes to the time that im the one at fault i accept my mistakes and let it all be fair for everybody.

5.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns: N/A

5. References

6.1. Are you currently in employment?: No

6.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?: -/-

6.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here.

Sign the Oath of the LSPD
I solemnly vow upon my honour as a cadet and citizen, to adhere to the rules and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department and to adopt the agency's mission and goals into my every day life. I pledge to be honest in thought, word, and deed; to strive toward my highest learning effort and avail myself of every opportunity to learn to my highest capacity. I will do this by maintaining unimpeachable integrity of behaviour to bring honor upon the San Andreas Police Department. I shall endeavour to give thoughtful, intelligent obedience to the commands of my superiors, to obey the Constitution and laws of my country and the State of San Andreas in a way that will set my behaviour for the remainder of my career with the Los Santos Police Department.

Signed by: Richard A. OH (aka Chad_Lee)

Out of Character Information

7. Personal Information

7.1. Current Age: 21

7.2. Geographical location: Rosario, Cavite ask google maps and it will be shown.

7.3. Time-zone: +8GMT

7.4. Full Name: Richard A. Oh

7.5. (( ScreenShot of your /licenses )): [ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee Licenses_zps82814d4c

7.6. (( ScreenShot of your /stats )): [ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee Stats_zps7b6331bb

8. Availability and Communication Evaluation

8.1 Do you posses a fully functioning microphone? Yes

8.2 Are you willing to use Teamspeak while patrolling? Yes, But i prefer Raidcall

8.2.1 Are you willing to speak, or only listen? both listen and speak

8.3 Weekly time spent online [# of hours]: in my shop mostly 12 Hours, in home mostly 4 hours

8.4. Alternative Character Name(s), Level(s) & Faction(s): N/A

Chad_Lee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] [Application]LSPD Chief Chad_Lee

Post by jatidol Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 pm

/support

jatidol

Back to top Go down