Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PH Roleplay
Grand Opening! Donation Big Sale!
Referal Program Events On Going!
Daily Events
PH Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form]

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] Empty [ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form]

Post by JackFrost Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 am

In Character Information

1. Personal Information

1.1. Firstname: Jack

1.2. Lastname: Frost

1.3. Fullname: Jack Frost

1.4. Date of Birth: 3/22/1990

1.5. Age: 21

1.6. Area of Residence: N/A

1.7. Gender: Male

1.8. Cellphone Number: 1475

1.9. Fullname: Jack Frost

2. Education & Background

2.1. What education do you posses: Criminology

3. Health Evaluation

3.1. Medical Condition(s): Fine

4. Criminal Background Evaluation

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: No

4.2. (( Please Post your /stats ScreenShot here ))
[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] 2emkcao

5. Ambition and Suitability Evaluation

5.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

I want to be enlisted as a police office because i have seen so many crimes in Los Santos and i will do my best to Change those crimes and punish those criminals by putting them in jail and by helping all incount to live and survive in Los Santos.
And i will die for this city for my brothers and i was in SANG major i passed there all my happy years i protected Los Santos from the outside now i want to protect it from the inside i learned a lot from SANG
i will be the best and i will make los santos clean very clean

5.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

My Career Goals are simple and it is Making Los Santos clean , punish All criminals by arresting them i will win experiences by the time and i am looking forward to make the street very clean and i will follow my Grandfather step's he was a great Officer in his time.

he was dreaming of making Los santos clean and i will make his dream true like i said i was in SANG major i cleaned Los Santos from the outside now from the inside i will countiune my steps and i will succed in my career and i will enforce the Law in Los Santos by joining LSPD.

5.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 70 words)):

I am Jack Frost i was born in Los Santos 22 March 1990 my dad work as a Mechanic and my mom is a lawyer.
In my school years I was a very good student with good marks my parents was very happy about that when I finished all my school years and studies and that time I was in my 19 years so I found a great job as a mechanic I was making a lot of money by this job.

One day I returned from my job back to home and I found my dad dead and a lot of blood covering the room in that time I fall down to the ground and I didn’t weak up so my mom called the police and medics and the police begins to investigate in this case so I was sent to hospital so I entered coma for one week.

After I waked up I didn’t remember what exactly happen I lost all my memory so I was helped by doctors and I got my memory back after this creepy time of my life I decided to start all over again my life so I decided again to look for a other job that I can win a lot of money so I can me and my mom live in peace.

So I decided to Join the National Guards that was a happy times of my life that was my other family we was all like brothers I passed 3 years in the National Guards.
I started like a private I was learning the rules and basics after a year I was promoted to rank of sergeant I learned all rules and bascis now I know what I am doing and our base was facing a lot of terrorists and intruders who was looking to open cells and give freedom to dangerous criminals we didn’t let them do that we enforced our security we arrested all who was trying to get into demogran without killing them just by arresting them.
After 1 other years in SANG I was promoted to Captain I was a good soldier and my second father John Frost my general in SANG we have the same last name but he is not from my family he is my second father after 3 months I got promoted to Major I was very happy about that after 2 months of my promotion I decided to Leave National Guards and continue my life and follow my destiny so I am looking forward to join LSPD now

5.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns: None Sir

5. References

6.1. Are you currently in employment?: No

6.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?: -/-

6.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here. No

Sign the Oath of the LSPD
I solemnly vow upon my honour as a cadet and citizen, to adhere to the rules and regulations of the San Andreas Police Department and to adopt the agency's mission and goals into my every day life. I pledge to be honest in thought, word, and deed; to strive toward my highest learning effort and avail myself of every opportunity to learn to my highest capacity. I will do this by maintaining unimpeachable integrity of behaviour to bring honor upon the San Andreas Police Department. I shall endeavour to give thoughtful, intelligent obedience to the commands of my superiors, to obey the Constitution and laws of my country and the State of San Andreas in a way that will set my behaviour for the remainder of my career with the Los Santos Police Department.
Signed by: Jack Frost

Out of Character Information

7. Personal Information

7.1. Current Age: 16

7.2. Geographical location: Philippines

7.3. Time-zone: GMT+8

7.4. Full Name: Rocky Manabat

7.5. (( ScreenShot of your /licenses )):

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] 2dum1d0

7.6. (( ScreenShot of your /stats )):
[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] 2emkcao

8. Availability and Communication Evaluation

8.1 Do you posses a fully functioning microphone? Yes

8.2 Are you willing to use Teamspeak while patrolling? Yes

8.2.1 Are you willing to speak, or only listen? Speak..

8.3 Weekly time spent online [# of hours]: I play 18-19 hours

8.4. Alternative Character Name(s), Level(s) & Faction(s): sa Ibang server Liutenant po ako,,

Last edited by JackFrost on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

JackFrost

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form]

Post by philmore09 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I'm voting for Jack_Frost to be the Chief Police in LSPD Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
philmore09
philmore09

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form]

Post by Istputnik Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm

/report ka lang pag nakita mo ako sa game

Istputnik
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JackFrost Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Cge po Kuya thanks

[ACCEPTED]Jack_Frost[Chief Application Form] Httpi37.tinypic.com2s8h9u8

JackFrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down